Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

Will Trump last his full presidential term ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

• Trump will not last his full term
    • Trump probably won`t last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term and get re-elected

Murdochs minions may be ok until they criticize Trump. When and if they do, they will become part of the "Fake News" group that Trump has dreamt up. Just like Adolph, Benito, Uncle Joe , Mao, Lon Nol, Mugabe etc and other regimes did.

Item one on the agenda is to undermine/eliminate all independent new agencies. Item two is to undermine or eliminate all government institutions so all authority moves into one area, the one controlled exclusively by the "Chairman."

Its an old playbook but one that is easy to follow.

Very true. Also, always be on the look out for an opportunity to declare a 'state of emergency'. Temporary of course, only until after the next election. Or the one after that...

One thing seems certain; visiting the US currently runs the risk of not being allowed in, which would be a waste of the air fare. Since people are being turned away with no explanation, travellers would need to ask themselves if they can afford to risk wasting the fare.

I read that holiday bookings to the USA were down 25% ( I think it was 25%, around that anyway). On the other hand bookings to Mexico were up by a similar margin ! How fantastic is that !

---------- Post added 27-02-2017 at 14:08 ----------

He's keen to see countries leave the EU, and abandoned the Trans-Pacific Partnership, because it's much harder for the US to get its way when it's negotiating trade deals with large groups of other countries (like the EU) rather than just an individual, by comparison, small country. This is about getting a better deal for the US (and consequently worse deal for us) than he would have got had we stayed in a large group.

Exactly. That`s what the nationalists don`t understand, Pensitone with his Trump Avatar for instance. Trump is for America, not Britain. Nationalists believe in one country over another, as opposed to countries being closer and working together.

Oh yes, the latest, the childish thin skinned bully has said he`s not attending the annual White House Correspondents Dinner. I believe he`s the first president since it was started that has done that. Basically he can`t take being the but of any joke, however mild. Remember what he said about Meryl Streep, yes, perhaps it`s not surprising he`s chickened out of the annual bash.

Edited by Justin Smith

I read that holiday bookings to the USA were down 25% ( I think it was 25%, around that anyway). On the other hand bookings to Mexico were up by a similar margin ! How fantastic is that !

---------- Post added 27-02-2017 at 14:08 ----------

Exactly. That`s what the nationalists don`t understand, Pensitone with his Trump Avatar for instance. Trump is for America, not Britain. Nationalists believe in one country over another, as opposed to countries being closer and working together.

Oh yes, the latest, the childish thin skinned bully has said he`s not attending the annual White House Correspondents Dinner. I believe he`s the first president since it was started that has done that. Basically he can`t take being the but of any joke, however mild. Remember what he said about Meryl Streep, yes, perhaps it`s not surprising he`s chickened out of the annual bash.

I thought the last one not to go was Ronald Reagan and he had a good excuse given he'd just been shot. Mind you he phoned in from his hospital bed!

The Donald prefers to have dinner with the likes of Farage - and that's really scary.

You do realise that Penistone uses provocative avatars to wind people up don't you? :hihi:

Despite saying that he wants to end interventionist wars (one of the few things I agree with him on) Trump now plans to spend an extra $54bn a year on defence. How can that be anything other than a waste of money, since no-one is going to attack the US and he says he is not going to attack anyone else.

Despite saying that he wants to end interventionist wars (one of the few things I agree with him on) Trump now plans to spend an extra $54bn a year on defence. How can that be anything other than a waste of money, since no-one is going to attack the US and he says he is not going to attack anyone else.

I'd be very interested in what he plans on spending it all on. Some big nuclear toys or something else?

He keeps saying that they are going to start winning again,and win big,so he must be planning on using something somewhere.