Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

Will Trump last his full presidential term ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

• Trump will not last his full term
    • Trump probably won`t last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term and get re-elected

Goebbels used to love that attitude in people.

How so ? I`m an idealist. I see innocents being gassed, particularly children, and I think some one should be doing something about it. Trump did, nobody else has. Had he not done that, and my antipathy for him was at its previous level, I was planning to go on the inevitable anti-Trump rally in London, even if it would involve a 330 mile round trip. But I don`t feel quite the same way any more. I wouldn`t vote for the man though.

How so ? I`m an idealist. I see innocents being gassed, particularly children, and I think some one should be doing something about it. Trump did, nobody else has. Had he not done that, and my antipathy for him was at its previous level, I was planning to go on the inevitable anti-Trump rally in London, even if it would involve a 330 mile round trip. But I don`t feel quite the same way any more. I wouldn`t vote for the man though.

Trump did that action for the same reason as Thatcher invaded The Falkland's, that is, to court popularity when he was in a bad situation.

And it seems to have worked.

In both instances.

What do you call sending a flotilla of ships and hundreds of soldiers to recapture lost territory then?

That's a legal defence of UK territory. The invaders were the Argentinians.

Moving troops from one part of UK territory to another part of UK territory to repel invaders is not, in any meaningful sense of the word, an invasion.

I you don't support the use of force, even to repel an invading army bent on conquest, then you've really fallen off the edge of reality. Do you support the use of force to prevent genocide?

Edited by unbeliever

That's a legal defence of UK territory. The invaders were the Argentinians.

Moving troops from one part of UK territory to another part of UK territory to repel invaders is not, in any meaningful sense of the word, an invasion.

I you don't support the use of force, even to repel an invading army bent on conquest, then you've really fallen off the edge of reality. Do you support the use of force to prevent genocide?

I don't recall saying I did not advocate the use of force.

What I am saying is that these charlatans use misplaced patriotism for their own nefarious ends.

That's a cop out.

If you won't say what's right, why should we listen to complaints that things are wrong?

I advocate the use of force to prevent genocide, and to remove dictators from their positions, and to defend my country.

I further advocate it to protect my fellow countrymen's interests abroad if necessary.

What I do not advocate is lying, cheating politician's sending our armed forces (arguably the best in the world, bar none) to risk their lives by dealing death to people who do not deserve it, purely to improve their own poll ratings.

I am a true patriot, not a fluffy pinkoe, or a stinking tory.

I trust that clarifies matters.