Holiday 2017 after Article 50 is cruising a option

Could cruising be a good holiday option while we are negotiating brexit

We could be in Europe with out staying in one place just cherry picking the weather?

Why? What problems do you foresee in Europe during or after Brexit.

I have just booked my caravan sites in Switzerland, Italy and France for our three week touring caravan holiday.

Apart from slight fluctuations in the Euro I don't see any issues.

Why? What problems do you foresee in Europe during or after Brexit.

I have just booked my caravan sites in Switzerland, Italy and France for our three week touring caravan holiday.

Apart from slight fluctuations in the Euro I don't see any issues.

I was in Fuerteventura a few weeks ago, and mentioned brexit. The guy I was speaking with said only the English are bothered. They were not particularly concerned.

I know the Island is a bit off the beaten track, and the people very laid back, but it was not an issue.

What may become an issue though is this xenophobia whipped up by UKIP and Farage.

That can cut both ways.

I imagine right wing Europeans can be just as xenophobic as the right wing in this country.

We could be in Europe with out staying in one place just cherry picking the weather?

The locals will have no trouble taking your money just like before get that holiday booked!

What difference does brexit make to anything. We went to every country in Europe before the EU was even thought of with no problem ?