Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

. Clinton just couldn't get enough votes to get in perhaps been the wife of Bill Clinton went against her.

Total drivel. Bill Clinton was among the very most popular of departing American presidents with an approval rating only just behind Ronald Reagan's and he remains popular today - much more popular than her. That's not why Hilary lost at all.

...is happening tomorrow. Unless, by some quirk of fate, Mr Trump dies in his sleep, by this time tomorrow he'll be the President of the USA.

I think the man is grossly unsuitable for high office and will lead the US and the world into some desperately dark places

And why is that ? Because he isnt politically correct and just says it how it is ?

For me its brilliant to see a country elect someone who isnt a career politician trotting out the same old PC cobblers so as not to upset anyone .

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:20 ----------

Just watching the rioters smashing up the city. Sad times.

Id have the water cannons .

And why is that ? Because he isnt politically correct and just says it how it is ?

because hes shown for months now to have a very short fuse, loudmouthed, offensive and doesnt care a jot for 3 quarters of the american public (whether theyre muslim, black, mexican or women)

also hes been shown to be far too pro business and liable to push other things aside in his quest to push a business agenda

nothing to do with being pc, his temperment is not suited to running a country

For me its brilliant to see a country elect someone who isnt a career politician trotting out the same old PC cobblers so as not to upset anyone .

No Penistone, it's because he admits to sexual assaults, has been bankrupt multiple times and is currently being prosecuted on multiple counts of fraud and financial mismanagement. Being a loud mouth git does not on it's own qualify you to lead a country.

im watching it now on the bbc site and its fun watching for the security service operatives keeping a beady look out lol

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:25 ----------

Being a loud mouth git does not on it's own qualify you to lead a country.

sadly looking at trump, farage and brexit it looks like these days it helps :(

because hes shown for months now to have a very short fuse, loudmouthed, offensive and doesnt care a jot for 3 quarters of the american public (whether theyre muslim, black, mexican or women)

also hes been shown to be far too pro business and liable to push other things aside in his quest to push a business agenda

nothing to do with being pc, his temperment is not suited to running a country

So , we are now living in such a bland society that anyone who says owt slightly offensive if frowned upon. ?

Ive always been very blunt and straight to the point myself ,and i just say it as i see it, which does upset people from time to time, but if they dont like the truth tough, thats not my problem.

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:29 ----------

im watching it now on the bbc site and its fun watching for the security service operatives keeping a beady look out lol

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:25 ----------

sadly looking at trump, farage and brexit it looks like these days it helps :(

Makes a refreshing change from career politicians who tow the party time so they dont upset anyone.

They only had water pistols....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

So , we are now living in such a bland society that anyone who says owt slightly offensive if frowned upon. ?

Ive always been very blunt and straight to the point myself ,and i just say it as i see it, which does upset people from time to time, but if they dont like the truth tough, thats not my problem.

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:29 ----------

Makes a refreshing change from career politicians who tow the party time so they dont upset anyone.

and how UNSAFE will mexican immigrants, black people, muslims and a large proportion of women feel now in THIER OWN country?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23331092-900-women-turn-to-plan-b-on-reproductive-rights/

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:33 ----------

on a side note whys a large portion of the crowd all wearing tarten scarves? are the bay city rollers playing? Oo

Edited by melthebell