Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

I do not think Mr Farage is a multi-billionaire as is Mr Trump, or as he is often called "the Donald".

To all Mr Trumps detractors, get over it, he is NOW the President of the USA.

Angel1.

So what?

He's still a bully who wants to torture people. A boorish unlikeable obnoxious priviledged hypocrit.

He got there by promising to be very mean to people so other people would vote for him. That's not the mark of anyone who should have control of anything more useful than a used match.

---------- Post added 26-01-2017 at 14:37 ----------

Let's rewrite that with a few other well known world leaders.

To all Ferdinand Marcos' detractors, get over it, he is NOW the Prime Minister of the Phillipines

To all Ghengis Khan's detractors, get over it, he is NOW the ruler of the Mongol Horde

To all Emperor Napolean's detractors, get over it, he is NOW the Emperor of France

To all Stalins detractors, get over it, he is NOW the Party Leader

Greatness in power and rule of a country doesn't mean you are good.

Edited by nikki-red

Trump: If Mexico are not going to pay for the wall,maybe we should cancel our meeting

Mexican Pres.: I'm cancelling our meeting.

Mexico are NOT paying for Trumps wall then.

Of course they aren't going to pay for it. What's trump going to do, drop an invoice through the door of the Mexican embassy? They'll rightly tell him to shove it.

But what a pointless excercise in many respects, great swathes of the border are desert, others have a bloody great steel fence already - I saw Ross kemp do a programme on it. There will still be thousands going across, in fact there will be thousands of Mexicans building the thing. How many will be documented? Trump will need to ask the sub, sub, sub contractors I'd guess.

Mr. Trump is doing as he said he would and what the people voted for.

How many times in this country have people bemoaned our politicians for not doing what they promised to ?

....Or going to do what he didn't promise, judging by today's announcement that 'torture works'. That is incredibly worrying.

I am not particularly conversant with the USA style of government, but I understood them to be based on democracy, with decisions taken by a Congress, and Senate.

This Trump fellow appears to ruling by edict.

He is just signing things into law, with no questions beings asked.

Don't the people have any say in that country any longer?

So what?

He's still a bully who wants to torture people. A boorish unlikeable obnoxious priviledged hypocrit.

He got there by promising to be very mean to people so other people would vote for him. That's not the mark of anyone who should have control of anything more useful than a used match.

---------- Post added 26-01-2017 at 14:37 ----------

Let's rewrite that with a few other well known world leaders.

To all Ferdinand Marcos' detractors, get over it, he is NOW the Prime Minister of the Phillipines

To all Ghengis Khan's detractors, get over it, he is NOW the ruler of the Mongol Horde

To all Emperor Napolean's detractors, get over it, he is NOW the Emperor of France

To all Stalins detractors, get over it, he is NOW the Party Leader

Greatness in power and rule of a country doesn't mean you are good.

After his armies laid waste to the Holy Roman Empire, I remember the Knights Templar whining about Batu Khan. "Batu Khan is NOW the head of the Mongol Hordes, get over it", I told them.