Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

And why is that old boy ?

Coming from Penistone is one thing.

Embarrassing all other residents of Penistone is another.

Now give over, there's a good lad.

---------- Post added 28-01-2017 at 19:00 ----------

Wow! Is that what you heard?

Yes, it was the day before they went on the public love fest. hugging and kissing in the rose garden.

Trump indicated that should he become president, he will launch an IRS investigation of Jeff Bezos—the owner of the Washington Post and CEO of Amazon—and an antitrust investigation of Amazon.

I hope that does happen, and that tax-dodger Bezos is subjected to a painful IRS audit.

You know Pete, some say Bezos handed the election to the Trumpet by supporting Crooked Hilary against Bernie Sanders.

As you know, Bezos owns the Washington Post, and used it to heavily criticise Bernie Sanders using such gems as "Sanders doesn't know how to fix the economy" when in fact, neither do the other candidates.

Bezos' staunch support of Crooked Hilary was enough to put off several democrat voters, and when Crooked Hilary defeated Sanders to become the democrat nominee, those democrat voters picked the Trumpet.

So if two billionaires wanna slug it out in court, that's fine with me.

Although I'd prefer a full on cage match.

Hopefully, both will lose.

I think you have something there.

If my memory serves me. Trump indicated that should he become president, he will launch an IRS investigation of Jeff Bezos—the owner of the Washington Post and CEO of Amazon—and an antitrust investigation of Amazon.

If he follows up on his promise ,then that will be a flat-out abuse of power and an impeachable offense punishable by removal from office.

No worry hes already done that by detaining people at the airports, including crucially those with visas for entry.

Travel is a Constitutionally protected right. The ACLU are going to be all over this - habeus corpus for the detained and then I cant see them dropping it...

No worry hes already done that by detaining people at the airports, including crucially those with visas for entry.

Travel is a Constitutionally protected right. The ACLU are going to be all over this - habeus corpus for the detained and then I cant see them dropping it...

total garbage. Just because somebody has applied for and been given has a visa to enter a country, deosn't mean they have an automatic right to obtain entry.

even if you have a visa, if the immigration official doesn't like the look of you, if you are not wearing a shirt for example when you are trying to cross over the border into the US from Canada, if you are drunk, or if they don't like the answers to some of their questions, then it doesn't matter at all what decision the Embassy or Consulate in Britain has come to when they decided to issue you with the visa that you applied for. You're not getting in. And that's it. You've got hardly any recourse at all, and it has always been a very abitrary decision. A single immigration official has got an enormous amount of power. For this reason whenever I cross a border anywhere (but especially in the United States, where I know that they are especially strict), no matter what the weather is like, or whether I have been granted a visa or not, I always dress up and aim to look smart - long pants, shirt with collar, not shorts and t-shirt even if it's 35 degrees. It hasn't got anything to do with Trump, or even much to do with the post 9/11 changes in attitude. US immigration have been abitarily denying entry to people for what can seem like highly spurious reasons, since forever.

what seems to be happening is that the check in staff at airports have been trying to second guess what they may be thinking are the US's new immigration requirements thinking that they might be the ones to foot the bill if the person gets refused and has to get transported back, like the airlines would have to foot the bill if someody as a tourist is rejected by US immigration if they didn't have an onward ticket.

He seems determined to destroy the credibility of the USA in the eyes of the world.

How much longer are they going to let him get away with this?

They must be in a state of shock, and not able to muster the courage to remove him