Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

So , we are now living in such a bland society that anyone who says owt slightly offensive if frowned upon. ?

Ive always been very blunt and straight to the point myself ,and i just say it as i see it, which does upset people from time to time, but if they dont like the truth tough, thats not my problem.

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:29 ----------

Makes a refreshing change from career politicians who tow the party time so they dont upset anyone.

Perhaps it is good to have someone who is 'un-pc', but that is as far as I agree with you. There is a huge difference in having someone says things in a non-politicised manner than having someone being outright rude, offensive and deal in hyperbole. Do you not understand that simply being a 'bit edgy' isn't anything at all?

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:39 ----------

And these are the Clinton voters.

Well, not necessarily, they are more likely to be ones who didn't vote at all but now think that smashing up a city makes some kind of point. Much like the pillocks who rioted to make a point over the shooting of Mark Duggan.

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:40 ----------

Boris bought the water cannons for London.

And they have been binned now without ever being used. What a fab use of money that was.

what don't you know about his Scottish ginger heritage?

oh, no, i knew he has a scottish golf course but thought that was purely business lol

then again he does look a little bit ginger Oo

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:41 ----------

FFS its gone all bible basherish

Getting a bit bored now when are the Mariachis coming on?

El mariachi?

the one with the machine gun? lol

---------- Post added 20-01-2017 at 16:57 ----------

Oh its the mormon tabernacle choir wearing the bay city rollers garb LOL