Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

...is happening tomorrow. Unless, by some quirk of fate, Mr Trump dies in his sleep, by this time tomorrow he'll be the President of the USA.

I think the man is grossly unsuitable for high office and will lead the US and the world into some desperately dark places

what utter tosh

---------- Post added 04-02-2017 at 23:31 ----------

Some of the best years of my life occured in Bill Clinton's Presidency. If he were eligible to run again I would vote for him again. As for this new President, I'll defer judgment until I either hate his guts or he becomes rhe guardian angel of the Western World ( which I doubt). Find us a man or a woman who you think might be a good POTUS and we'll see if we can get round the Birth Rule. Mrs. May maybe???

why? the best year, maybe that is because e you were of a certain age, not the polical climate.

Worth reading this annotated copy of the Executive Order concerned:

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/31/512439121/trumps-executive-order-on-immigration-annotated

While I was sure there was no 'muslim ban', I am interested to see that there is reference to religion.

Also note that the countries concerned are those previously identified in visa issue control measures.

Edited by cgksheff

Worth reading this annotated copy of the Executive Order concerned:

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/31/512439121/trumps-executive-order-on-immigration-annotated

While I was sure there was no 'muslim ban', I am interested to see that there is reference to religion.

Also note that the countries concerned are those previously identified in visa issue control measures.

It's not a ban on all Muslims, but a ban on Muslims is effectively what Trump promised in his presidential campaign.

It's a fudge to say he did implement his promise but pragmatically amended to suit his business interests and probably also after he's been briefed on not upsetting major US allies like Saudi Arabia.

Nonetheless the clear motive is to ban Muslims. He's banned the ones he could get away with, for a few days at least.

It's indefensible. Disgusting.

I like Trump and his methods so far, and I find his approach to problems refreshing as he seems to view them from the position of a business man and not a politician. Interesting times.

"Business man".

That would be the man with four bankruptcies. That would be the man whose businesses have an estimated debt in the region of $650m. That would be the man who has paid out dozens failed lawsuits including class actions for his fraudulent and failed university vanity project. That would be the man who has been proven to have at least other 14 failed business venutures.

Yeah, just the sort of acumen we need to take over the most powerful political office in the world.

His incompetent, bullying and dictatorial behaviour is no longer hidden behind the board room doors. He might like to think that he is the chief of all chiefs who can bark at some employed minion and get them to dance. Unfortunately for Tango Man, he is now in government. He doesn't get what he wants when he wants it anymore.

His lack of diplomacy and decorum has been shown up for the world to see. The man is a laughing stock around the world. Not supported by the majoirty electorate. Not supported by the wider governmental departments. Not supported by his world allies.

The spray tan Kim Jong-un wannabe is a deluded dictator and the rest of the world will not rest until he is out of his office. His reactionary and knee jerk style on his first major order has been a disaster. He then proceeds to insult those departments, politicians and judges who are upholding the very consitutional laws that President Drumpf pledged allegence to less than 3 weeks ago.

The worst thing for "The Donald" is that the only thing that kept him in a position of wealth and power was his business empire. That is falling all around him so even his legacy will be severely dented once he is (inevitably) impeached or erradicated. Whichever will come first.

59% drop in bookings at his hotels. Residents demanding the trump name be removed from their buildings. Insulting entire nations on a daily basis. Daughter suffering business losses and multiple cancelled buyers. Increasing suspicion of his links, contacts and finances = Toxic profile.

Tick tock tick tock...

Edited by ECCOnoob

Well this is what happens when you dare to go against the so called liberal left ... they wont rest until they've brought you down. It's worse than North Korea, because they pretend to have everyone's best interests at heart.

Typical commies.

Well this is what happens when you dare to go against the so called liberal left ... they wont rest until they've brought you down. It's worse than North Korea, because they pretend to have everyone's best interests at heart.

Typical commies.

I think you are being a bit melodramatic, the mans a bafoon and so are most of his supporters aka Trumpers.

I think you are being a bit melodramatic, the mans a bafoon and so are most of his supporters aka Trumpers.

Well, seem like he's being portrayed as a buffoon, but at the moment I see a man trying to do what he was elected to do, protect his country, and the so-called antifascists, financed by Soros, doing their best to bring him down and force the country into civil unrest.

We really need to concentrate on getting a good deal on our way out of the EU, and let the yanks take care of their own business.