Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

Far from me the intent of defending The Donald with this comment, but...the fact of the matter is that the above oft-quoted tidbit is grounded 110% in hindsight.

Business men rarely have anymore powers of divination than Joe Average. The difference between a 'businessman' and Joe Average, is that a 'businessman' has a go. For the rest (and how having a go eventually pans out), business stats will tell you all you need to know about the average success-to-failure ratio, so much here as in the US and elsewhere. Suffice to say, success is the exception rather than the rule.

Oh indeed, but it does show that compared to others who started in a similar or worse position than him, he's underperformed.

Oh indeed, but it does show that compared to others who started in a similar or worse position than him, he's underperformed.
He's no doubt underperformed compared to e.g. Steve Gates.

But has he underperformed compared to e.g. Lehman Brothers' board?

Relativity is a <removed>, innit? ;)

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

He's no doubt underperformed compared to e.g. Steve Gates.

But has he underperformed compared to e.g. Lehman Brothers' board?

Relativity is a <removed>, innit? ;)

He's on a par I'd say as he's about to go to court on fraud charges, even after attempting to pay his way out of them:

http://time.com/money/4573705/trump-university-lawsuit/

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing.

He's on a par I'd say as he's about to go to court on fraud charges, even after attempting to pay his way out of them:

http://time.com/money/4573705/trump-university-lawsuit/

Don't hold your breath: that case will be settled before it goes to Court.

Bannon & Trump's backers will both ensure that it does, the settlement is less than chump change compared to how much it cost to put him where he is.

Don't hold your breath: that case will be settled before it goes to Court.

Bannon & Trump's backers will both ensure that it does, the settlement is less than chump change compared to how much it cost to put him where he is.

But would give grounds for impeachment? <clutching at straws> I'd reckon the republicans want shot of him as much as the democrats and would support an impeachment vote so they can get a more malleable but equally conservative candidate in to toe the party line, Mike Pence.

I think I'd rather have the world go to hell in a handcart with Trump at the helm than Pence. At least with Trump you are guaranteed a bloody good laugh before we all die in nuclear inferno.

well here's hoping the liberal left don't bring Trump down.

So far he seems to be doing what he was elected to do. I hope he will stand up to theses demonstrations against him also the Judges.

You mean you want him to actively thwart his power as granted by the Constitution?

Sounds like high crimes and misdemeanours to me...

You can tell he has got Scottish blood. Robert the Bruce didn't do to well when doing the same in England. Still a true man and not wimping out when a tough job needs doing.

I could mention some very local racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed men but SF cant handle them either.