Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

what i dont get is in his speech he talked about making america great again and working for ALL americans and this presidency bringing it back to the people.

One of his first aims is to repeal and replace Obama's Affordable Care Act, now if millions of americans cant afford medical care then surely this act is not for ALL americans?

I think the problem is that Obama care is just a glorified insurance policy, but does not follow the normal principles of insurance risk. For example, from my understanding younger healthier people pay the same amount as older people with an illness meaning they are paying much higher for health insurance, then they would have done before Obama care.

It's good to see Sir Winston Churchill back in the Oval Office and the UK are no longer at the back of the queue for negotiating trade deals with America.

Yaayy ! !

Except our major trading partner isn't even America, but the EU.

So we'd be better off prioritising trade deals with the EU instead.

But we can't do that until we leave the EU.

In two years.

At least.

Yaayy ! !

Except our major trading partner isn't even America, but the EU.

So we'd be better off prioritising trade deals with the EU instead.

But we can't do that until we leave the EU.

In two years.

At least.

thats the thing, people bang on about we can make deals with the US or china or australia or whoever but thats 1,2,3 countries. just remind me again how many countries are in the EU? :P

thats the thing, people bang on about we can make deals with the US or china or australia or whoever but thats 1,2,3 countries. just remind me again how many countries are in the EU? :P

Us china Australia, etc. just a bit bigger than eu, methinks.