Help: commuting by train from sheffield

Hello,

I've recently moved into parkhill flats in Sheffield and thinking about moving jobs. Because im so near the train station i was wondering what would be a sensible journey on the train? I was thinking about traveling time, cost, getting a seat, and anything else you can think of.

I work in IT and i was thinking big cities would be the best potential positions for me, either nottingham, manchester, leeds and maybe even birmingham.

Any help appreciated

Hello,

I've recently moved into parkhill flats in Sheffield and thinking about moving jobs. Because im so near the train station i was wondering what would be a sensible journey on the train? I was thinking about traveling time, cost, getting a seat, and anything else you can think of.

I work in IT and i was thinking big cities would be the best potential positions for me, either nottingham, manchester, leeds and maybe even birmingham.

Any help appreciated

Maybe you could help us by providing a little background information like, whether you like or dislike trains, or busy places, or people listening to their Sony Walkman right next to you whilst you're trying to enjoy your Mills & Boon, or whether or not you have a phobia of people in uniforms. Such details could make a big difference in the advice one might like to give. I, for instance, find that a twenty minute train journey each week is enough to bring on a psychotic episode, as I can't travel at speeds above thirty miles an hour because of an accident I had involving a sea lion when I was young. I don't really want to talk about that. Anyway, I hope you catch my drift there.