Peugeot 307 not starting

MY Peugeot 307 1.6i(2006) is not starting. It seems like there's no fuel going into the engine as the car turns over repeatedly but doesn't manage to fire up completely. I left the car for 15 minutes and then retried but without any success and repeated attempts also resulting in the battery running flat! The car definitely has enough fuel in the tank but this is an issue that seemed to present itself in the past week and this is the second occasion this has happened.

not sure, been trying to get a planet peugeot diag in this area from peugeot forums and doesn't seem to be anyone active, ideas? tx

---------- Post added 24-01-2017 at 12:19 ----------

Are you getting a beep when you leave the keys in the ignition and open the door?

Affirmative, always does that.

not sure, been trying to get a planet peugeot diag in this area from peugeot forums and doesn't seem to be anyone active, ideas? tx

Sadly not. Since my brother retired his 307 (at about 250,000 miles and its still going strong with its new owner) for a Focus, he's no longer doing diagnostics and there doesn't seem to be anyone else local and active.

If you fancy the job his kit is going spare.

Are there any management lights on dash at all

---------- Post added 24-01-2017 at 14:44 ----------

Sadly not. Since my brother retired his 307 (at about 250,000 miles and its still going strong with its new owner) for a Focus, he's no longer doing diagnostics and there doesn't seem to be anyone else local and active.

If you fancy the job his kit is going spare.

Where do /did you get your kit updated ?