Do The Owls need Jordan Rhodes? Signing now confirmed

1295galaxy

No confirmation on it actually being £10m as yet, if it is then it's a hefty fee but on one of the most consistent Championship strikers in many a year. I'll comment further when/if the deal happens and the figure is known.

As you already thought your squad was good enough for a play off place do you think this addition will get you any higher than the play offs?.

As you already thought your squad was good enough for a play off place do you think this addition will get you any higher than the play offs?.

No not at all way too many points behind top two and we need to improve service to the forwards.

If we fail to go up this time then we have a fantastic forward line for next season and will bring in the players to supply them.

No not at all way too many points behind top two and we need to improve service to the forwards.

If we fail to go up this time then we have a fantastic forward line for next season and will bring in the players to supply them.

I agree with that in my opinion this signing strengthens a very iffy play off place and now makes that a very strong possibility.

Public apology from certain owls fans wouldn't go a miss :hihi:

I was nearly right with FF but that changed on the eleventh hour.

Promotion now a dead cert. Congratulations in signing a top top player.

Have you heard of Devon Loch , he was a cert.

Meeting with the FL today, he is a Wednesday player but they have to decide if 'Boros paperwork was completed in time for him to play this season. Surely they have to err on the buyers side if we did everything by the book.

Just been on Sky Sports News that no problems expected and deal should be confirmed this afternoon.

Edited by top4718