Do The Owls need Jordan Rhodes? Signing now confirmed

1295galaxy

The table at the moment says there are five squads better than Wednesday and in my opinion it could end up more by the end of the season without adding to it.

Attitude of players is all part of their quality and if it is bad the are worse for it but it's no use saying "oh he's a great player but his attitude is bad".

If you've got a squad of 25 players and 8 are injured, you've still got a good squad. The remaining 17 players may not be part of your best match day squad, so your 'better squad' is weakened.

Enough injuries and suspensions would weaken Chelsea, or Barcelona.

I don't know why I'm typing this, as a Baboon could work it out.

If you've got a squad of 25 players and 8 are injured, you've still got a good squad. The remaining 17 players may not be part of your best match day squad, so your 'better squad' is weakened.

Enough injuries and suspensions would weaken Chelsea, or Barcelona.

I don't know why I'm typing this, as a Baboon could work it out.

You've moved from attitude to injuries have you a lot of injuries to your squad? I've no idea but I expect it's the same for everyone.

Well worked out but it still doesn't make me WANNA BE LIKE YOU OH OOBEE DOO.;).

I've not moved from owt to owt.

Some of our players have intermittent, dodgy attitudes. It's a personality trait.

Some of our best, influential players have had longish injuries.

Add the two together, and we've had a weakened side for most of the season, one way or the other.

Having two or three regularly 'not so good and never will be' performers hasn't helped either.

I/we keep hinting who's not up to it at Hillsborough. We all have different opinions, but for Wednesday, Carlos' is the only one that counts.

I reckon for a regular 9 man team, we're doing (and will do) ok. :)

Just hope the 'Fat Boy from Sheffield doesn't get injured, or for you, it'll be curtains.

Wah, wah, wah, waaaaah!!

Some of our players have intermittent, dodgy attitudes. It's a personality trait.

Add the two together, and we've had a weakened side for most of the season, one way or the other.

Having two or three regularly 'not so good and never will be' performers hasn't helped either.

I/we keep hinting who's not up to it at Hillsborough. We all have different opinions, but for Wednesday, Carlos' is the only one that counts.

Just hope the 'Fat Boy from Sheffield doesn't get injured, or for you, it'll be curtains.

Wah, wah, wah, waaaaah!!

Very gracious of you oobee doo.

Wah, wah, wah, waaaaah!!

You hit the nail on the head H we all have differing opinions, except Ron Springett is the best goalkeeper who has played for a sheffield club FACT

You hit the nail on the head H we all have differing opinions, except Ron Springett is the best goalkeeper who has played for a sheffield club FACT

Like :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 25-01-2017 at 19:24 ----------

As things currently stand if we didn't sign JR I would still fancy us for the play offs, we have good enough strikers just need to play to suit them a little more.

JR would of course be a bonus should a deal go ahead.

Like :thumbsup:

I Well according to Birmingham Mail " WHO" his preferred destination what he's supposedly said to close friends it would be Villa! ????

If your him, statistically speaking, Aston Villa would be the ideal choice as they've got more of a chance of going up (next season) and staying up. At the beginning of the season I thought they would be relegation threatened, but with Bruce... when they go up, I think they'll stay up, therefore he'd be better going there.