Do The Owls need Jordan Rhodes? Signing now confirmed

1295galaxy

Always difficult to score when you don't play :help:

But when he does play.. 359 appearances 185 goals....better than a goal every two games..

If there is any chance of him joining Wednesday,then what a fantastic signing it would be ..

I'm with you on this one Sheri . . . get Jordan Rhodes in and let him loose at Hillsborough

where he loves scoring.

Wish Carlos would get the long standing full backs problem addressed , we have not got a decent full back on the books at present.Its time it got sorted.

Anyone know what's happening with Morgan Fox, signed to give Pudil competition.

I'm with you on this one Sheri . . . get Jordan Rhodes in and let him loose at Hillsborough

where he loves scoring.

Wish Carlos would get the long standing full backs problem addressed , we have not got a decent full back on the books at present.Its time it got sorted.

I think the likes of Hunt,Pudil and Palmer get a hard time...the first job of a full back is to defend and the defence collectively have done well this season..

Having said that Hunt & Pudil aren't at the same standard as last season,but its not just them..you could arguably point the finger at Bannan,Forestieri Lee & Wallace..

But having signed both Emmanuelson and Fox and then not playing them you'd have to wonder how bad they are..!!

Looks like he is off to villa, correct me if iam wrong, but wouldnt signing Rhodes make owls in breach of financial fair play rules ? Plus has Carlos ever stated he even is interested ?

Carlos stated it wasn't going to happen because of the FFP rules.

Carlos stated it wasn't going to happen because of the FFP rules.

As I've said before we were not interested at the original £12m that 'Boro were asking the current figure being quoted is £8m all of course is speculation until something official emerges.

where he loves scoring.

He's in the Bahamas with Emanuelson ........ :hihi:

Reach is our new full back, disguised as a quick tricky winger with a fantastic cross.

Edited by Hotmale 1954