Do The Owls need Jordan Rhodes? Signing now confirmed

1295galaxy

We need him in midfield now that Lee and Hutchinson are out .

He could at least put the ball in the net now and then .

well as you all know i am a fan, but obviously things went a bit wrong and hes out of favour, id have thought they at least move him on??? lol

Hotty might know Mel,

He's probably in the Bahamas with Morgan Fox and Urby Emanuelson.

Could think of around half a dozen or more that may also (or ought to) be with them.

Why the criticism of Morgan Fox, ? The lad has hardly kicked a competitive ball in Owls colours-as crap as the kits are now- some one at Sheffield Wednesday must have seen something there ! He was a fellow player of the young kid that just went to Everton so something must be right at Charlton Athletic if not on the field but at youth development

Why the criticism of Morgan Fox, ? The lad has hardly kicked a competitive ball in Owls colours-as crap as the kits are now- some one at Sheffield Wednesday must have seen something there ! He was a fellow player of the young kid that just went to Everton so something must be right at Charlton Athletic if not on the field but at youth development

he hasnt been in the squad as yet i dont think, even benchwarming

Southey's not criticising Fox. I think, like me, he's questioning why Pudil nearly always gets the shirt, and when he doesn't, we play Reach at left back.

Fox was a regular at left back for Chortle, so you'd have thought, if any one came in for Pudil, it would be him. Fox hasn't had a sniff yet... (maybe a Cameo role?)

Emanuelson is a left winger, bought, by us, as a left back???????!!!!!!?????

I'm as much a left back as he is. :hihi:

Both full back spots need some competition bringing in, or, in my view, replacing totally.

They're 'steady enough' but it wouldn't be hard to better them for very little money and looking around.

The left backs we brought in to threaten Pudil's place are both, I think, currently in Barbados with their feet up.

If they're anywhere near S6, where the Hell are they, cos they've not been seen on the pitch??!!!???

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Southey's not criticising Fox. I think, like me, he's questioning why Pudil nearly always gets the shirt, and when he doesn't, we play Reach at left back.

Fox was a regular at left back for Chortle, so you'd have thought, if any one came in for Pudil, it would be him. Fox hasn't had a sniff yet... (maybe a Cameo role?)

Emanuelson is a left winger, bought, by us, as a left back???????!!!!!!?????

I'm as much a left back as he is. :hihi:

Both full back spots need some competition bringing in, or, in my view, replacing totally.

They're 'steady enough' but it wouldn't be hard to better them for very little money and looking around.

The left backs we brought in to threaten Pudil's place are both, I think, currently in Barbados with their feet up.

If they're anywhere near S6, where the Hell are they, cos they've not been seen on the pitch??!!!???

With respect i don't get a faraway view like from across the Atlantic.

Reckon with being a season ticket holder and have been for many years and very rarely miss

away matches i see clearly Wednesday don't have a decent full-back right or left on the books, so reckon I am qualified to give a sensible opinion.

Pudil is awful and Hunt and Palmer are similar,

Emanuelson brought in September and Fox brought in early January.

Not featuring,why.

Little wonder they may be in the Bahamas on top wages.

There's quite a few players turn up at Middlewood Rd training ground happy to get their top wages that won't make the bench yet alone challenge for a first team shirt.

Wages that could be used go bring some quality midfield players in.

From Wednesday in 6th place there's a host of clubs right down to 13th hovering to displace Wednesday.

Some people seem to think getting a striker in Wednesday will be ok.

There's other areas need addressing.

Edited by Southey owl