Ju Jitsu for everyday

YouriV - if you have previous thai boxing experience, try talking to the wicker muay thai camp, they have a monthly subscription option (about 20 pounds a month, I think - could be more now though) which lets you train as much as you want. They do have classes every day but you normally have to start on the beginners classes which are just three times a week - if you've done it before you might be able to grade straight away though.

Or if you're wanting to try something different I think Brian Aiken's place does have a monthly subscription type thing, and he used to run classes pretty much every day.

Talking of which, I'll be back to training soon on thursdays as my usual thursday Judo has now stopped for students doing their exams (just got my 2nd dan yesterday btw...)

Congrats.

Check with us before turning up, we're having to do ad hoc bookings now as the sports centre are being a bit funny since exams are being held in the main hall.

Archived