Does anyone know Alan Norway?

SueFM

He is described as being "light skinned" Nigerian in descent and lived in Sheffield in 1952/53 and possibly lodged in/visited a house in the city where the landlady was called Shirley.

There was possibly some scandal surrounding the house as it was alleged that young girls were known to visit and smoke drugs with the gentleman guests/lodgers, potentially there were allegations that the property was used as a brothel and also there may have been an underage pregnancy scandal attached to the property at the time. There was a court case that somehow related to the going's on in the house but I am unsure if this related to the drugs, underage pregnancy or possible soliciting.

If anyone has any information about/knew of Alan Norway I would really like to know more information on him. He is assumed to have been born in approx early to mid 1930's and I am unsure if Alan Norway was his actual name or a name he was known by.

Any info would be gratefully appreciated.