Wearing nightwear during the day!

Saw an old lady in a well known supermarket wearing dirty slippers and mucky pyjamas. She looked, and smelled as if she'd just got out of bed. It would put a lot of people off their shopping and off that store which obviously allowed it. The doorman shouldn't have allowed her in - in my opinion.

I had to do it once recently - i needed a pharmacist and had ten minutes to get there before they closed.

So in clad in Avengers pjs, my furry slipper boots and an overcoat i drove straight to the pharamacist.

Outside that i wouldn't ever, although i have been known to visit my local Co op in my carpet slippers.

I often see usually young women with boots and coats on over what are obviously pyjama bottoms, but a couple of weeks ago I was in my local co-op and there were some not only wearing pyjamas, but they had fluffy dressing gowns and slippers on too!