Wearing nightwear during the day!

I've never seen it Waitrose or Harrods.

Must be a Northern thing.

I once saw EastEnders.

London must be great.

All the drug addicts live in big three story houses, surrounding big parks, and no one goes to work, except to work in the local café.

it must be marvellous.

And we speculate why Southerners think Northerners are of low intelligence ... venturing out to the supermarket in slippers, a dressing gown and rollers? I believe this tradition started in Liverpool? ... enough said!

---------- Post added 28-01-2017 at 23:34 ----------

I once saw EastEnders.

London must be great.

All the drug addicts live in big three story houses, surrounding big parks, and no one goes to work, except to work in the local café.

it must be marvellous.

The never have a washing machine though ... why do they all use the launderette?

And we speculate why Southerners think Northerners are of low intelligence ... venturing out to the supermarket in slippers, a dressing gown and rollers? I believe this tradition started in Liverpool? ... enough said!

---------- Post added 28-01-2017 at 23:34 ----------

The never have a washing machine though ... why do they all use the launderette?

To listen to Dot's pearls of wisdom :)

Perhaps I should've stood in the entrance & lit up a cigarette to really give the judgemental old beggars something to tut tut about! Either that or pull my pjs down & showed them my arse! :hihi:

No, I think the cigarette would've been enough, thanks.