Hows Plain Talker.

We have contacted PT and she's asked me to pass along the following

" Tell them that I send my love but have been terribly preoccupied and wrapped up in dealing with my father being sick with his second bout of chemo and surgery for cancer in less than a year, and getting over the loss of my adopted sister a few months ago from breast cancer which have both hit me rather hard. "

I too had wondered about the lack of posts from Plain Talker. i hope that this year is a better one for her and that her father recovers from this treatment. It must be a terribly stressful situation to be in.

Unfortunately good, and interesting members leaving forums in favour of Facebook seems to be commonplace these days.

Edited by Jomie

I too had wondered about the lack of posts from Plain Talker. i hope that this year is a better one for her and that her father recovers from this treatment. It must be a terribly stressful situation to be in.

Unfortunately good, and interesting members leaving forums in favour of Facebook seems to be commonplace these days.

I never met or spoken to Plain Talker in person but her knowledge on Sheffield was brilliant especially anything related to Hyde Park and Park Hill flats complexes. Her posts made this forum interesting yes you are right many good posters have left too many ' keyboard warriors' all brave hiding behide an computer but in person wouldn't say boo to an goose. Anyway I hope 2017 brings her better luck.

We have contacted PT and she's asked me to pass along the following

" Tell them that I send my love but have been terribly preoccupied and wrapped up in dealing with my father being sick with his second bout of chemo and surgery for cancer in less than a year, and getting over the loss of my adopted sister a few months ago from breast cancer which have both hit me rather hard. "

Sad to hear that, hope things start looking up soon.