Got a story about your business?

theHook

Magazine for Sheffield Businesses/Muslim female entreprise support

In MY World is a magazine to support entrepreneurs in Sheffield. It’s goal is to provide a platform for business owners to promote their vision, services and products but also to give access for other entrepreneurs to learn from each other and share their experiences, their challenges and how they overcame their challenges. It will be a portfolio of Sheffield businesses.

I've met a lot of artists who want to set up their businesses and want to give a shout to others so they can network. Some artists have skills in filming but they are looking for actors. Some are graphic designers but they are searching for animators. Some are web designers and they want to pass some business to freelance programmers. In My World is the magazine, which will provide the platform for this and more.

I've already started interviewing sheffield businesses and have I got some amazing stories, tips from the entrepreneurs, and you might know them personally. If you know anyone that runs their own business and you feel it will benefit them, please tell them about the magazine. I would love to hear from them and provide space in the magazine to write about their work.

It will also provide information on funders, training for entrepreneurs, and space for advertising. It is simply for the business communities of Sheffield and already work is being carried out to in regards to interviewing entrepreneurs. If you’re an business owner and you’d like to promote your business then please us at the email address adam_andria@anainternational.biz with the heading In My World Magazine.

Also, I know people who have been working on a project for sometime. I think a year now which will support, promote businesss - for Muslim females in business and promoting entreprise to Muslim women. The email for this is different as its not my project. So please pm me and I'll pm the email address. The portal/website will launching soon. They're not going through funding but investing monies from their products and services business into the project. So if you know of any Muslim women please show them this information.

Thanks

I just edited this to say to someone looking at it - there you go. It was happening already..!

Archived