Democracy and Nigel

Yes. I don't think it's a stretch to say that immigration is a massive issue in Boston, but it's hardly representative of the nation.

That is garbage,it was about immigration,taking our country back and sovreignity,even if immigration wasn't expressly mentioned as the primary reason for some,the other 2 are all about making your own rules,which includes immigration rules,so you can turn it any way you want,immigration is baked in to every reason.

His Brexit campaign was the only honest one but he was slagged off for it.He virtually only said "Britain was full,no more migrants",there was nothing wrong with that,it was the truth.

Then why doesn't Our Nige' set an example to the rest of us and send his Germanese wife and his kids back to Germania ?

After all, Britain is full. We have no room for migrants and their offspring.

He he he I love reading these kinds of posts about our Nige. You can smell the bile from the thwarted remoaners washing over them like a tidal wave.

Farage single handed (almost) made the government give us the chance to vote on stay or leave the disgrace that is the EU.

BREXIT won, remain lost, badly. Get over it, it will happen.

Angel1.

Because violence has been a proven way of resolving issues?

---------- Post added 02-02-2017 at 09:56 ----------

I think it was a nice cheeky move he pulled on him!

All Farage does to earn his EMP wage is turn up when something happens to rub in their face, have a massive childish rant, film it and put it on the UKIP website to use as propaganda.

Wars are violent and do (not always) resolve issue. If Farage had been doing the same, then I would've said give him a clip.

i've heard that Nigel might be applying for EU citizenship through marriage to his German wife :hihi:

I seriously hope that rumour turns out to be true.

Nigel lambasts the "establishment elite", oh the irony of someone who went to a £36,000 a year Public School.

On a more pleasant note the council elections yesterday in Dinnington and Catcliffe, the former was a Labour gain from UKIP, UKIP the party of Tories, colonel Blimps and xenophobes vote was down 14%; Catcliffe was Lib Dem gain from Labour, UKIP vote also down

When is this UKIP " northern breakthrough" ever going to happen ? :hihi: