Democracy and Nigel

more importantly has he swapped a german for a french woman? :P
Considering that Farage first met het and kickstarted her political career in Strasbourg in 2007, the affair (IMHO strongly alluded to by Nigel's ex-wife reference to "living apart since several years") probably dates back to then ;)

She's been a long-standing and very well publicized active eurosceptic at the IDDE since that time, and stood as an MEP in the 2014 Euro elections in France (which she lost).

I'll not do Nigel's ex-wife the ignominy of considering the looks department.

Edited by L00b

I hope today's news shows that Nigel is pro-Europe. German wife AND French mistress !

Has Our Nige' been giving the women of Continental Europe a little... 'appiness ?

It makes a change from him screwing the UK.

I'd give up arguing the point with him. We all know we are and always were soverign, he just persists in his pretence we were not in order to bolster his argument.

I just wonder if it's symptomatic of nagging doubts about the whole Leaving idea.

Unbeliever does not have any idea.

He just argues for the point of it.

We all know, except for the ones who will not see, that we have been sold down the river.

Unbeliever does not have any idea.

He just argues for the point of it.

We all know, except for the ones who will not see, that we have been sold down the river.

It's an article of faith for you I can see. That's fine just not relevant to reasoned debate.