Tram Trains thread

The difference between the single sections is that timekeeping on the Meadowhall South/Tinsley East to Rotherham Parkgate section will be exact and managed by the Railway, with occupation of tram train platforms 3 and 4 at Rotherham Central and then on to the Parkgate siding strictly controlled to maintain the regional train timetable.

I know..... I work in Network Rail Operations. ?

I imagine that with the reduced off peak service (supposedly to aid punctuality) the cancellations will only be in the peak!

Of course the great thing about the dot matrix is that when they do not know where the tram is they will show the timetabled time even if the tram is cancelled

and this is before they even venture onto the big railway.

One wonders if Stagecoach should have done more to get them out and about after they were delivered to identify and iron out faults.

One wonders when you’ll find something else to have a vendetta about

One wonders when you’ll find something else to have a vendetta about

Hardly a "vendetta" in my opinion - just an honest comment about what appears to be an increasing debacle with these new vehicles (paid for by lots of public money) & they seem to be unfit for purpose.

You appear to think that this situation is acceptable mrmw - & it should be swept under the carpet, at a time of unprecedented pressure on public finances...??

Edited by GleadlessLad

Hardly a "vendetta" in my opinion - just an honest comment about what appears to be an increasing debacle with these new vehicles (paid for by lots of public money) & they seem to be unfit for purpose.

You appear to think that this situation is acceptable mrmw - & it should be swept under the carpet, at a time of unprecedented pressure on public finances...??

One might wonder from this an previous posts if mrmw is a stagecoach employee