Tram Trains thread

1 hour ago, busdriver1 said:

Lets see what happens in court, I would bet that his team will be using the subsequent rod closure and readjustment of the lights as an admission of liability from SCC

If they did make significant changes they usually put signs before asking drivers to be aware of this.

There are people who drive out of pure habit and look and see other people stop thinking now its my turn and go.

13 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Lets see what happens in court, I would bet that his team will be using the subsequent rod closure and readjustment of the lights as an admission of liability from SCC

They haven’t readjusted the lights. 

37 minutes ago, amnicoll said:

So what did they do, I was under the impression they doing away with the right turn green filter when the lights were at red for the tram right of way

They’ve done nothing - the council don’t believe there is a problem with that junction. 

2 minutes ago, dutch said:

Something was going on in that area for several days just prior to the accident. There were people in yellow reflection gear doing something near that junction. 

Most likely Amey doing planning and preparation works for the renewal of the traffic light system. They’re already doing this at Shirland Lane and Woodbourn Road crossroads. 

Guest busdriver1

So the road was closed for several days and reference was made on here to the reprogramming of the lights yet nothing got done. hmmm