Women forced to wear head coverings

Which scenario sounds about right?

I'm sure you're not suggesting that people can't complain about something (e.g the Trump ban) when there are other things in the world to complain about (e.g women's rights). If you thought that should be the case it wouldn't be possible to complain or protest about anything - there would always be something else.

If you are suggesting that anyone who complains about the Trump ban has to prove they are equally upset about women's rights in the middle east then that is also illogical.

How do you know that the people protesting Trump aren't also concerned about the rights of women in the middle east, and laws regarding the wearing of the Hijab and other clothing.

Do you want there to be mass protests in America about the policies of foreign countries? What do you think that would achieve?

I think he actually is...... oh dear SF finds You are never allowed to complain if the situation elsehwere in the world is worse.

I was listening to a couple of American Muslims from North Carolina saying how scared they are since Trump started on Muslims and how their head coverings are to show humility to others and respect for their god. I can't help seeing it as double standards. The segregation in Islam starts young. Where else (other than synagogues) can people get away with separate entrances for men and women these days?

I was listening to a couple of American Muslims from North Carolina saying how scared they are since Trump started on Muslims and how their head coverings are to show humility to others and respect for their god. I can't help seeing it as double standards. The segregation in Islam starts young. Where else (other than synagogues) can people get away with separate entrances for men and women these days?

The toilets?