Restaurant wanted for wedding dinner

Thundera

What sort of thing are you looking for? Somewhere to hire for a reception, or just somewhere for a meal for a few people? That's going to affect what's available for you!

It depends on what you mean by 'classy'. i.e. give an example of things you're looking for would narrow choices down.

I don't think there are that many higher-end restaurants in the city centre.

I would've suggested the followings. Some not in the city centre.

Froggie Bistro

Wig & Pen (It's a pub.)

Millenium Cafe

Blue Room

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

We had our wedding meal at Wasabisabi.....did the Teppanyaki thing, so everyone sat round the tables whilst food being cooked....arranged some sushi/sashimi and others as entrees....staff were very helpful and courteous, and everyone had a blast...and certainly not too pricey for a once-in-a-lifetime event; plus, it's just that little bit unusual, and makes for a memorable event.

Ade

if its a wedding dinner your after then crystals definetly the place, it has a resturant for a sit down meal with capacity of upto 60 or you can rent the vip area. They have a selection of buffet menus and canapes you can choose from if you do decide on the members lounge (vip) and the food is gorgeous.

Archived