Neighbours are having a "party" evening..

My new neighbours are delightfully..... ummm...... quirky.

I've been invited already to a raw foodie evening. Not really my sort of thing - I can do oysters but uncooked chicken (I kid you not) is probably more than my gastrointestinal system can cope with at my age.

So not to be rebuffed I now have an invite to the biggie - they are putting on a slideshow and seminar about a subject dear to their hearts. I though the looking into the skies and photography I've seen them indulging in was birdwatching. No feathery twitching here - this is a chemtrail evening.... yes we get to look at pictures of clouds and scare each other about sinister machinations of shadowy - and entirely non-existant - departments. These are somehow but no one knows exactly how linked in some way to the Illiminati, the Masons, the Secret Seven and the Famous Five. Or all of them. Possibly.

I can tell it's going to end badly, but I cant resist sometimes when there is such a tempting target. So do I dress as an airline pilot or go in full Masonic regalia?

erm have you turned into alcoblog?

I've been invited already to a raw foodie evening. Not really my sort of thing - I can do oysters but uncooked chicken (I kid you not) is probably more than my gastrointestinal system can cope with at my age.

So not to be rebuffed I now have an invite to the biggie - they are putting on a slideshow and seminar about a subject dear to their hearts. I though the looking into the skies and photography I've seen them indulging in was birdwatching. No feathery twitching here - this is a chemtrail evening.... yes we get to look at pictures of clouds and scare each other about sinister machinations of shadowy - and entirely non-existant - departments. These are somehow but no one knows exactly how linked in some way to the Illiminati, the Masons, the Secret Seven and the Famous Five. Or all of them. Possibly.

I can tell it's going to end badly, but I cant resist sometimes when there is such a tempting target. So do I dress as an airline pilot or go in full Masonic regalia?

Please sir could I come, sir, as your plus one, sir?

Wear an apron (not a Masonic one) roll one of your trouser legs up, mutter 'Jahbulon' now and again, have your shirt open, when anyone talks to you, respond with remarks such as 'who is your mother', 'on the square', and if you shake hands with anyone first raise your right leg and move your arm under your thigh before shaking hands. You'll create quite an impression!

Doesn't matter! You'll all finish up writhing about naked end of the night. Don't fall asleep! You may wake up testicleless in the morn.

Doesn't matter! You'll all finish up writhing about naked end of the night. Don't fall asleep! You may wake up testicleless in the morn.

I don't think Obelix is the type to wear a kilt and paint himself with woad - nor as far as I know does he live in the Gorbals or any other quaint fishing village on the Clyde.