First nightclub you went to...

Romeo & Juliets aged 15.

A since that (in order) ......... Isabellas, Roxy, The (original) Limit, Josephines, Sinatras, City Hall ballroom, Occassions, Leadmill, Europa (Kiki's), Music Factory, Niche, Capitol, Tramstop, The Arches, Adelphi, Unit, Brown St, Charles St, Republic and last but not least The Plug!

Wow Sheffield's had a lotta clubs over the years!

Have you been following me :D

Sinatra's.

In a pastel Ocean Pacific sweatshirt.

All class.

(apologies if thread's been done before)

Capital, bout 98 i think.

then uropa, same sorta time, then niche 99. rest is history ;)

First ever nightclub...TIFFANY's (aka PALAIS, Music Factory, etc).....I only went as I was DJ there from 1978..my first ever 'gig' and they put me on in a massive room with 900 people in it......luckily I only managed to play one record at the wrong speed....it was full of plastic palm trees and tropical decor, with 'posh birds' drinking Martini in the room upstairs, and the 'not quite so posh' crowd in the main room....very 70's, but then it WAS the 70's......

I was 14/15 and went to Roxy's - my parents were ok with it as long as I was on the midnight bus home and they knew exactly where I was... unless you count the pop n crisps nights then it was the New York NewYork in Rotherham.

Mine was WOW for my 14th birthday, we used to go every Firday nite & Saturday nite after that for about 2 years, don't know how we afforded it wen we were at school cos now I am workin I dont go out half as much!!!

i was 17 (i was a young lookin 17 yr old!!) and me and my pals went to Rebublic aka Gatecrasher. i had such a mint time enjoyed every minute and since then i have been clubbin far and wide and rarely missed a wknd clubbin since!! now i go to Adelphi (went this fri was as good as eva) and plug and limit and kingdom for a laugh. :)

Archived