Paul Nuttall UKIP Leader - Billy Liar

Whatever next? A politician making up stories.

Next he'll probably be saying it was his nephew that did it, then a few weeks later it was his cousin.

Whoops sorry, that was you wasn't it Justin?

I`ve answered this on another thread, and I`m still waiting for my apology.

I`ve answered this on another thread, and I`m still waiting for my apology.

You'll be waiting a long time then, you've wriggled on the other thread taking your time to make your excuses for quoting different people with the same quote.

Why don't you just apologise for trying to mislead us then we can move on.

If Mr. Nuttall wins will we see the same expressions of outrage as we did after Mr. Trumps success ?

He's not likely to after what's come out about him recently, but the fact that he was ever in the frame says a lot about the demise of Labour Party.

He claimed to eat babies but has since retracted it saying a research assistant posted it on his website by mistake. And if you're a UKIP voter you really should know how to spell Farage.

Thank you kindly, my op has been amended. And I do indeed vote for UKip.

Angel1.

But people over here demonstrated their outrage at the election result when they did not even live in the country or were entitled to vote or have any say in the matter.

I hardly think the candidate for the Stoke bye election carries as much clout as the president of the greatest country on the planet.

(well it was the greatest country on the planet, until he became president of it :D )