Blair wants us to 'rise up against Brexit.'

So you are taking it upon yourselves to impose the will of just over a third of the voters, on the other two thirds?

In the absence of any data to the contrary the non voters are presumed to be distributed the same as the voters. You don't get to claim them all for remain. That's just cheeky.

This is a dangerous path you lot are leading the country down.

You're entitled to that opinion. I would ask that you acknowledge that the alternative path was hardly free of danger either.

The leave group wouldn't know democracy if it smacked them in the face.

We're not the ones constructing logical nonsense to try and overturn the will of the people.

In the absence of any data to the contrary the non voters are presumed to be distributed the same as the voters. You don't get to claim them all for remain. That's just cheeky.

You're entitled to that opinion. I would ask that you acknowledge that the alternative path was hardly free of danger either.

We're not the ones constructing logical nonsense to try and overturn the will of the people.

The words useful idiots spring to mind.

So you are taking it upon yourselves to impose the will of just over a third of the voters, on the other two thirds?

This is a dangerous path you lot are leading the country down.

What is this remainer constant obsession using 36% or whatever. The ones who didn't vote don't count. You cannot know what they would have voted if forced to.

What percentage did Blair win the 2005 election? 35%-40% of the voters. If you are going to keep this up with the %s I could argue that only about 20% voted for Blair, hence 80% didn't want him. It's just silly.

:hihi:

What is this remainer constant obsession using 36% or whatever. The ones who didn't vote don't count. You cannot know what they would have voted if forced to.

What percentage did Blair win the 2005 election? 35%-40% of the voters. If you are going to keep this up with the %s I could argue that only about 20% voted for Blair, hence 80% didn't want him. It's just silly.

:hihi:

I just worked it out, the percentage, in an idle moment.

It is rather telling in my opinion.

The status quo is that we are members of the EU, no matter what the Nigel Trump supporters shout.

This will be the case until the traitors remove us.

Do you people honestly think that those who did not vote had no opinion?

Of course they did, but they were led to believe it would be a walk over for Remain, so did not turn out.

To be honest, the fools who were running about dressed as Morris Dancers and John Bull etc, touting for the leave vote made the whole thing look like a farce and were and are a disgrace to the name Englishman, as are the majority of brexiters.

I don't really care what Tony Blair does at all, but he is the only politician to say something against this roll over and die attitude prevailing at present.

The status quo is that we are members of the EU, no matter what the Nigel Trump supporters shout.

Of course they did, but they were led to believe it would be a walk over for Remain, so did not turn out.

To be honest, the fools who were running about dressed as Morris Dancers and John Bull etc, touting for the leave vote made the whole thing look like a farce and were and are a disgrace to the name Englishman, as are the majority of brexiters.

I don't really care what Tony Blair does at all, but he is the only politician to say something against this roll over and die attitude prevailing at present.

Your argument is preposterous and much of what you post is demonstrably false.

But he is not a politician any-more and is distrusted by most of the sane people in this country so his opinion is lost on the majority.

wow

:confused: