Blair wants us to 'rise up against Brexit.'

Multi-millionaire Tony Blair wants us all to 'rise up against Brexit.'

Can I suggest we all rise up against lying, war-mongering, self-serving politicians who have not served the best interests of the British people for years, like him.

:thumbsup:

I turned the radio off today because after hearing his name once it was enough.

-

Lying ? ! ? ! ?

That really is the Brexit pot calling the kettle black, 350 million times a month in fact. That`s so funny I feel like laughing.

There really is no limit to the Brexiteers hipocrisy

Blimey, you're still going with this. You'll end up in lala land Justin.

As for hypocrisy...

Hold on, all he is doing is trying to raise a popular movement against government policy.

Perfectly democratic to do that - or are you suggesting that democracy shouldn't be allowed?

I heard someone moaning earlier that '1.8m people voted to keep Trump out of the UK, and May threw it out, that's the Tories and democracy for you'

I thought of you and your 37% of people wanting brexit, and you won't have that as democracy (even though it's a silly number) - I would have loved to quote them 3% in this case :hihi:

Bet Paul Nuttall wishes the publicity would go away, so he can crawl under his stone after the week he's had :hihi:

Farage always seem to avoid the test of a by-election; Nutall did the right thing, but if he does not win, he may never gety a better chance.

This is the bloke who sowed the seeds of tens of thousands being killed in the Middle East, WMDs were invented to justify his actions and the harvest is still being reaped in the ongoing conflicts.

Theresa May must think it's Christmas again after this intervention, because one things for sure, the current Labour membership hate him more than they ever did the Tories.

and often forgotten it seems, his policies/lack of foresight on the EU in 2004.

Typical Tony 'I'm a regular sort of guy' Blair. Why didn't he come out with this before the referendum, then we could have had a landslide for leaving.

If not for 2004, there probably wouldn't have even been a referendum!

The EU expansion package in 2004 was a disaster, and when looking for people to blame Justin, your memory might make you feel different about your friend. Probably not though. I think a large proportion of the left have short memories.

WHY WHY WHY is this anti brexit scenario still going on??

Just leave.Its what all people voted for!!!

I can`t stand the current government and now know I made a mistake in voting for them.

So can we have a re-election please because I made a mistake??

Don`t think so somehow!!!!!!

Edited by dorberman
mistake

Hold on, all he is doing is trying to raise a popular movement against government policy.

Perfectly democratic to do that - or are you suggesting that democracy shouldn't be allowed?

If I was being mean, I'd call it terrorism

WHY WHY WHY is this anti brexit scenario still going on??

Just leave.Its what all people voted for!!!

I can`t stand the current government and now know I made a mistake in voting for them.

So can we have a re-election please because I made a mistake??

Don`t think so somehow!!!!!!

You can in a few years time, and then 5 years after that. Are you suggesting an EU referendum every 5 years?