Green pollution

You are only jealous :P

---------- Post added 19-02-2017 at 23:48 ----------

So are you :P

yep a lot of my outlaws live in thorpe salvin, i know, i had not never hear of it before i married. How ever most dont have mains fuel and all have oil and wood burners, its just way it was in sheffield with cool fires 30 40 years ago, i keep giving them the deliverance sound track lol.

But the net message was that diesel was better than petrol and that burning wood is a good idea.

There was a clear consensus on this which is why various governments took it up.

And further research has revealed more information. I don't think it was a greenwash that diesel was better, it was a lack of science of particulates and their effects. :thumbsup:

And further research has revealed more information. I don't think it was a greenwash that diesel was better, it was a lack of science of particulates and their effects. :thumbsup:

I don't think the science os particulates is new. It was just ignored in the mad dash for cutting CO2 at any cost.

Well that would be interesting if it could produce enough energy to propel a vehicle. As it is though it is only at the stage where it might be developed enough to operate your remote for the TV. Even enough to operate your phone would be good, that would cut down on the charging from the grid and the waste from the batteries.