Private eye clinic Hallam Hospital

I would not recommend the Sheffield Vision Centre unfortunately. I had laser eye surgery there 3 years ago and it's genuinely the worst decision I have ever made. My eyes are painful most of the time due to dry eyes. Absolute madness that these surgeries are offered at an NHS hospital. I know I'm not alone either, saw a young girl sobbing uncontrabley in their reception about her eyes last time I went in.

Unfortunately Dry eye syndrome is suffered by many people even when they have not had surgery. I have had the problem for several years and use eye drops to counter it. I have found it best to use the ones without preservative, which you can get from Morrisons or Asda maybe other supermarkets too as well as local pharmacies. I had a ptosis Op. on one eye last year and found the problem recurred. When I have used the drops for several weeks for three or four times daily I find the problem resolves itself. unfortunately it recurrs if I am ill, or if I am out in the wind, so I have drops available most of the time. The drops come in .1% and .3% so Note what you pick up and which is effective for you. I find the ones with preservative in irritate my eyes.

I hope this helps.