Man Complains About " Racist"Primark T-Shirt

Definitely the N word version was commonly heard at school growing up in the 60s / 70s East Midlands (Leicester / Northants) . My wife says the same of Derbyshire (Matlock) . Surely Sheffield wasn't that much different. Then again we grew up with Love They Neighbour and the B/W minstrel show so a different time.

I never heard the Tiger version but it seems it changed around the 1980s .

My daughter says it makes no sense as tigers have paws and they had "baby" in their version in the 2000s

Google reckons the N version is from Rudyard Kipling published in 1923 as “A Counting-Out Song” in “Land and Sea Tales for Scouts and Guides:”

I knew a student from Nottingham University who got banged up in the former USSR for wearing the Hitler Tour T shirt but that was just plain stupid

edited to add the famous Princess Bride case as well

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/24/princess-bride-prepare-to-die-t-shirt-terrifies-air-passengers-3365493/

Edited by WalkleyIan

I knew a student from Nottingham University who got banged up in the former USSR for wearing the Hitler Tour T shirt but that was just plain stupid

eeeeee id totally forgot about those old hitler t shirts from mi old punk days, was a few about in the early 80s

I cannot remember the racist version ever being said at school.I couldnt even remember any version once you get past the eeny meeny bit.I wasnt a nursery rhyme kid at school,seemed a bit childish to me.:hihi:.Is it likely to get you verbally abused for wearing it,like the poor kid on you tube for having dreadlocks in his hair and being white.It never ceases to amaze me what some people can get offended by.

He shops in a store that employs slave labour then complains about a t shirt, good to see his priorities are in order.

Its funny how all the people who have principles are still quite happy to buy from shops who use sweat shop labour.I am presuming the feller who complained has never seen the Walking Dead and would not have realised the relevance of the shirt.

Apparently he's a local vicar according to another website.It seems the clergy do not watch the Walking Dead.

Is all this hoo-ha about some TV programme?

Judging by the disproportionate amount of time most of you spend on the internet, how do you find the time to watch TV?

Is all this hoo-ha about some TV programme?

Judging by the disproportionate amount of time most of you spend on the internet, how do you find the time to watch TV?

I have only ever seen one episode to be honest, but i can watch the tv at the same time as i am on the internet.I would like to bet you spend more time on the internet than i do.I spend most of my time at work.