Vermin pigeons at ponds forge

As a human I find them vile, I have a cure for them and it travels at about 900 feet per second.

Why? Do you hate all birds? Pigeons are not any 'dirtier' or more likely to spread disease than other species of bird.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6583217.stm

http://www.pigeonsaspets.co.uk/2010/09/14/feral-pigeons-and-disease-–-do-pigeons-carry-disease/

Thanks for that second link, very impartial

So are you saying you disagree with what was posted? You have evidence that pigeons are dirtier and carry more diseases than other species of bird, or other animals in general?

The fact that the second link was from a 'pro pigeon' website does not automatically invalidate what it contains.

I actually provided the link because it contained quotes from other sources, such as BBC Wildlife magazine, The Pigeon Control Advisory Service, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, the Cincinnati Environment Advisory Council and others.

I'm not sure if you think the Pigeon Control Advisory Service would be biased towards pigeons - the link to their website was also provided in the second article.

The arguments about relative hazards between species are irrelevant.

Feral pigeons flying around, eating and probably breeding within an enclosed space (especially one that includes catering and eating areas) pose serious problems.

The only successful control techniques will be those that include eradicating their food sources.

I'm sure doorways are very inviting for pigeons. A nice dry area leading to the entrance and big doors that close slowly. Once inside, roof space has loads of lovely perches to wait and watch from. It's like an inside Norfolk Park