Thigh cramp : what to do?

Sorry for your experience with the thigh cramps.

I get the cramps in my calves, absolutely searing. My mum got them as well, she told me to flex my foot up so my toes are pointing at my chin or thereabouts. That stops it every time for me.

Wish there as a position like that worked for your thigh cramps too. When you find what does work, will you let us know?

Sorry for your experience with the thigh cramps.

I get the cramps in my calves, absolutely searing. My mum got them as well, she told me to flex my foot up so my toes are pointing at my chin or thereabouts. That stops it every time for me.

Wish there as a position like that worked for your thigh cramps too. When you find what does work, will you let us know?

I used to suffer the same when in my teens, but I was (then) told it was due to lack of salt after playing football or running. Yes, your mum's advice was, and is, spot on, but believe me - the pain you get in the thigh is very, very much worse!