Thai Food in Sheffield

Hello peeps, Just wondered if anybody had eaten some tie food from a takeaway, could someone tell me if there is a good tie takeaway, Sheffield and could you reccomend something thats great to eat also...Thanks everyone:thumbsup:

There's bound to be a Thai takeaway on London Road - you can get every other type of food there.

I only know 2 Thai restaurants, the one in Broomhill and the one at the bottom of London Road near the fireworks shop

inter thai on london road is really good food. A bit expensive for takeaway but the takeaway food is just as delicious as the restaurant food. Try Mussaman beef curry which has peanuts and potatoes in it and the jasmine rice and you wont be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Some thai bloke has given my missus a menu today for 'thai2go' @ 382 Langsett Road (just above the barracks on the same side). I haven't tried it yet. It's also a sitdown restaurant. The menu looks good though and includes duck dishes (ped). A set meal for two is £10.95 per person, and there are veggie dishes for non-carnivores. Anyone tried it yet?

Archived