Thai Food in Sheffield

Why not try cooking Thai food at home? :) If you get a good recipe and fresh ingredients, it can be just as tasty!

There are literally hundreds of recipes on the internet. For fresh ingredients, you can try a supermarket or have a company deliver it straight to you i.e. siam-market.co.uk

I cook thai food at home myself.

As a result I am very difficult to impress. However I LOVE Bahn Nah! Great bunch of people, nice decor friendly service and the food is top notch! Especially their "pad thai" (noodle dish with honey, chilli and peanuts in) I quite simply cannot emulate that myself.

The others are not bad but Bahn Nah is the KING

The place at the bottom of London Road, next to the firewaork place, is very good, and the decor is realy nice.

The Bahn Nah and Siam Inter do Halal chicken , me being muslim can only eat halal chicken you see. If the one at the bottom of london road did halal chicken then it would be worth a try for myself.

Thank you nick2 , I may try the seafood options there however.

The Bahn Nah and Siam Inter do Halal chicken , me being muslim can only eat halal chicken you see. If the one at the bottom of london road did halal chicken then it would be worth a try for myself.

Thank you nick2 , I may try the seafood options there however.

They do a pan fried red snapper stuffed with green mango, ginger and chillies which is amazing.

They do a pan fried red snapper stuffed with green mango, ginger and chillies which is amazing.

Yep. We've tried this before too. It is similar to the type of dishes I've had in SE Asia too. Surprised that they can get red snappers. Lovely.

I also like their chicken wrapped in pandan leaves.

Archived