Pub in High Street Sheffield - Now a Natwest bank

oap64

The Blue Bell in High Street now Cavells as stated before is one of the oldest in the town, but doesn't resemble in any way what it used to look like.

Getting my shoe shops mixed up It was under Stylos shoe shop at the side of the Blue Bell where Down Broadway was, Dolcis was the other side.

http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?action=zoomWindow&keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s21485&prevUrl=

http://www.picturesheffield.com/frontend.php?action=zoomWindow&keywords=Ref_No_increment;EQUALS;s17367&prevUrl=

The Blue Bell in High Street now Cavells as stated before is one of the oldest in the town, but doesn't resemble in any way what it used to look like.

The Blue Bell was rebuilt around 1964/65, so as for oldest in the immediate town (centre) that's still going, I wonder what is. Norfolk Arms, Dixon Lane. Roebuck, Charles Street, Yorkshireman, Burgess Steet, Sportsman, Cambridge Street, Brown Bear, Norfolk Street, Queens Head. Pond Hill (the oldest). Some may have changes their names but I mean the original buildings The Three Cranes on Queen Street too. Penny Black etc don't count as they were 1950's/60's.

Edited by stpetre
Add

Guest makapaka
The Blue Bell was rebuilt around 1964/65, so as for oldest in the immediate town (centre) that's still going, I wonder what is. Norfolk Arms, Dixon Lane. Roebuck, Charles Street, Yorkshireman, Burgess Steet, Sportsman, Cambridge Street, Brown Bear, Norfolk Street, Queens Head. Pond Hill (the oldest). Some may have changes their names but I mean the original buildings The Three Cranes on Queen Street too. Penny Black etc don't count as they were 1950's/60's.

Red deer on Pitt st is old.