Huts delivered to hospital residences, beech hill road

A number of wooden huts were delivered by lorry to Broomfield Road, Broomhill, yesterday, and were placed by crane in the grounds to the south of the Hospital Residences in Beech Hill Road.

What happens next, I wonder?

what do you mean by what happens next

I simply wondered what the huts are needed for.

I looked at the planning map, but it did not help.

Then you can always go down there and ask what they are for if it is really important that you know what these huts are for. Or leave a note with your phone number on the hut so can call you and explain.

A number of wooden huts were delivered by lorry to Broomfield Road, Broomhill, yesterday, and were placed by crane in the grounds to the south of the Hospital Residences in Beech Hill Road.

Someone assembles them?.....

:huh:

I understand that there may be a problem with the underground plumbing to some of the hospital accommodation in the area, and due to NHS spending cuts they cannot afford to hire temporary portaloos and so are having to make do with a number of recycled garden sheds donated by concerned members of the public.

They still however require a large number of 5 litre plastic buckets... :roll:

:huh:

I understand that there may be a problem with the underground plumbing to some of the hospital accommodation in the area, and due to NHS spending cuts they cannot afford to hire temporary portaloos and so are having to make do with a number of recycled garden sheds donated by concerned members of the public.

They still however require a large number of 5 litre plastic buckets... :roll:

Just to correct you - NHS spending hasn't been cut. Pressures are increasing and so money is having to spread more thinly, and so the consequences are much the same, but the actual funding hasn't been cut.