Haye v Bellew

hackey lad

Good result, sad to see a career end in such a way but thats what you get when your arrogance level is off the score chart, well done Mr Bellew.

Im sad to say it but I totally agree, Hayes desperate for a rematch though.

Edited by nikki-red

Im sad to say it but I totally agree, Hayes desperate for a rematch though.

Haye is all about the glory and fame nowadays, like Bellew said, Haye was partying on a yacht whilst he was in the gym training, I feel the outcome would be the same in the rematch, Haye has had his day when he was one of the finest cruiser weights, at heavy he is nothing.

no , haye is desperate for fame

Dont get me wrong, I know nothing about boxing but it does seem that way to me too.

If he has genuinely knackered his knee or his Achilles he does deserve some credit for carrying on though.

The only person Bellew is scared of is his missus hes just said haha.

Dont get me wrong, I know nothing about boxing but it does seem that way to me too.

If he has genuinely knackered his knee or his Achilles he does deserve some credit for carrying on though.

The only person Bellew is scared of is his missus hes just said haha.

He aint the only one.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 14:36 ----------

Haye is now finished, he had to look good against Bellew and win him in stunning fashion, that worked out well.

• 8 months later...
Alot of people are saying he bottled it as he's well know for pulling out of fights due to injury.

Possible re-match next year, but I hear Fury has offered Bellew a fight in May??

Two of the vilest boxers on the planet, although Bellew easily beats Fury in the vile scale he has little chance in the ring, Fury would take him apart.