Honey Rum in Sheffield - Any stockists

sheffbag

Morrisons had it (honey bourbon, think it was Jim Beam?), as mentioned. I don't know if they still do. Far too sweet for my liking, but give it a go!

They are all at it with the honey versions, I like them but will always prefer a quality bourbon like Bulleit or Makers Mark.

Morrisons had it (honey bourbon, think it was Jim Beam?), as mentioned. I don't know if they still do. Far too sweet for my liking, but give it a go!

A bourbon is a whiskey, not a rum. Agree on the sweet stuff though. Leave stuff alone and put your own honey in it , I say. There are a ton of spiced rums and rye whiskeys over here, but never seen a honey. Well, actually I have seen lots of honeys ,in my time, but after rum, not in it.lol :love:

---------- Post added 02-03-2017 at 18:50 ----------

It sounds it, does it get you buzzing.

Well, I hear it has a bit of a sting, but I don't think that is the honey part.:thumbsup:

Nice one Jim, is Todd Hardie a relative, by any chance ? ;)

---------- Post added 02-03-2017 at 23:10 ----------

I know I have been joking around with this topic, but in actuality I have made a honey based alcoholic drink, many years ago called Mead. I was a big brew your own fan before I left England in 1981.I did beer, wine, cider and yes Mead. Wasn't a big fan of the latter however, but my blackberry wine was famous in family circles and close friends. :nod: