Quorn Meat Free Mince - RECALL

I'm a meat eater myself, but when posting, I was thinking about the Vegies amongst us who may be feeding this to their young children as a spag boll or what ever. For me - Not to point out this problem would be criminal so it's posted hope I haven't offended everybody.

see my signiture.

I'm a meat eater myself, but when posting, I was thinking about the Vegies amongst us who may be feeding this to their young children as a spag boll or what ever. For me - Not to point out this problem would be criminal so it's posted hope I haven't offended everybody.

see my signiture.

I saw your signature and,

http://tovarcerulli.com/the-dalai-lama-on-meat-and-moral-gymnastics/

Quorn Foods Ltd is recalling a batch code of its frozen Meat Free Mince because it may contain small pieces of metal.

This product was only sold at Tesco.

Product: Quorn Meat Free Mince

Pack size: 300g

‘Best before’ date: 31 August 2018

Batch code: 136331

https://www.food.gov.uk/news-updates/news/2017/16010/quorn-foods-ltd-is-recalling-quorn-meat-free-mince-because-the-product-may-contain-small-pieces-of-metal

Thanks for this I have reposted on facebook for my Vegetarian friends and family. It also drew may attention to the fact I have not had any alerts from the Food standards agency for a while and I have resubscribed in case I did something silly. I value these a;lerts as I am Coeliac and my brother in Law has a nut allergy.

---------- Post added 02-03-2017 at 21:19 ----------

I'm not vegetarian although I do enjoy vegetarian food but I can't get on with the mince. Metal or not I don't think it tastes too good.

Though I mean, all they're saying is there's no meat, they never said definitely not no metal did they...

but it won't be on the list of ingredients so its not legal. :hihi: