Anyone been to Cosmo's in Town?

REPO MAN

Well just to update you all. We ate at Cosmo yesterday and everyone enjoyed the food. My only problem was the air conditioning at the front door, it nearly blew me away. The staff were helpful, but careful to point out that as it was a buffet there was always the risk of cross contamination. I accept this is a risk and chose carefully, after looking at the Allergies book they have. I can normally eat indian food without a problem except for the breads of course, but there were some things with wheat in them that do not normally contain wheat, Bajis for instance. That said I had a nice meal and two lots of ice cream with fruit and enjoyed everything with no ill effects.

The rest of the family had a good variety of pan world foods. I thought the price was reasonable given that a great variety and number of courses can be had. The children had refillable glasses of fizz. Children are charged a lower price depending on their height. Below a marked white line they are regarded as children above it they are charged at the adult price and the toddler was charged at around £3. The six year old ate as if he had never been fed, as we say in Sheffield, his older taller brother ate less as he was tired from a late night watching boxing with his dad. We all enjoyed the experience and the six year old wants to go again for his birthday.

maybe you were ill before, but you didn't realise it, and it took a visit to Cosmo's to enable you to become self-aware.

People often blame illness on the last meal they ate but it can take up to 36 hours for a bacterium to become virile enough to cause a problem.

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 08:32 ----------

I went to Cosmo last month - never again...the chinese food was just tasteless wet beef, might as well have just poured water instead of sauce on it. The meat was VERY fatty...never going there again if I can avoid it.

The Indian food I had was fine but I had to be sure that there was no Gluten in anything, so had to check carefully. The problem with eating out cheaply is that the food tends to be cheap, especially meat tends to be cheaper cuts with more fat or gristle.