Anyone been to Cosmo's in Town?

REPO MAN

• 2 weeks later...
People think that what you get served to you on a plate is far superior to what you might get at a buffet lol

Obviously that depends where you go. Generally though I prefer food freshly cooked rather than stuff that's been sat under a heat lamp.

• 2 weeks later...
Watch folk as they come out of the communal loos..... no one washes their hands yet picks up breads/marshmallows...vile

Can that not happen in any food place. It could be a top notch restaurant but if the chef does not wash his hands you are in the same boat.

Awful place. Had very serious food poisoning from here and was admitted to hospital through it. And before anyone says how do you know it was here, anyone who has had serve food poisoning will know that it gets investigated by your local authorities and they found issues here. I would never ever go there again and would not recommend

Awful place. Had very serious food poisoning from here and was admitted to hospital through it. And before anyone says how do you know it was here, anyone who has had serve food poisoning will know that it gets investigated by your local authorities and they found issues here. I would never ever go there again and would not recommend

Hope you are better. I was ill after I ate at that Tropeiro. Everyone else was ok it was just me. What did you eat at Cosmos? To be honest the meal I had at Tropeiro was so so nice. What time did you eat?