More 0 hours workers than ever..

on contract . if some firms want to use 0 hours contract thats up to them and the thousands of workers who work there

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 21:43 ----------

no he is not

sorry just some firm try to get away with that, like no pay for wheels not turning and such, how ever my question still stands are you in favour of zhc

so he worked for 2 years on a zhc and then 2 years on the books and not 4 years on a zhc thanks for clearing that up:roll:

2 years for an agency on zhc and never worked less than full time but you would want to gloss over that . even though the firm took him on I think he is still on a zhc but im not sure, I will ask him when I see him

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 21:53 ----------

just imagine them thousands of people being able to get a mortgage because they have job security would be a great lift to the economy dont you think :roll:

theres thousands of people who are not on zhc but still cannot afford a mortgage

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 21:55 ----------

sorry just some firm try to get away with that, like no pay for wheels not turning and such, how ever my question still stands are you in favour of zhc

neither for or against but if it gives people employment and those people are happy , then so be it

2 years for an agency on zhc and never worked less than full time but you would want to gloss over that . even though the firm took him on I think he is still on a zhc but im not sure, I will ask him when I see him

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 21:53 ----------

theres thousands of people who are not on zhc but still cannot afford a mortgage

so he works for this company for 4 years on a zhc and could get finished tomorrow and you think its ok :loopy: i bet your one of them people who are happy that companies like this are avoiding paying taxes too :roll:

so he works for this company for 4 years on a zhc and could get finished tomorrow and you think its ok :loopy: i bet your one of them people who are happy that companies like this are avoiding paying taxes too :roll:

no i would guess he was ageny wich if reputable are not really zhc, then he is on the books, however im concerned with how people accept these with such a cavaller acceptance

I think he is now contracted to the firm . I bet you are one of those people who would like to see zhc finished and all those people out of work and why are you so rude are you hurting inside ?

dont fall for that old chestnut mate btw are you happy with these companies avoiding paying taxes too ?

I think he is now contracted to the firm . I bet you are one of those people who would like to see zhc finished and all those people out of work and why are you so rude are you hurting inside ?

the question was are you one that supports zhc,s

dont fall for that old chestnut mate btw are you happy with these companies avoiding paying taxes too ?

so you go from zhc to tax avoidance , I think that's in another thread but to answer your question I don't know enough about tax avoidance to have an opinion , is that ok for you mate ?

just imagine them thousands of people being able to get a mortgage because they have job security would be a great lift to the economy dont you think :roll:

How many people on NMW or close to NMW (which is the wages you get on zero hour contracts) get mortgages anyway? This whole mortgage argument sounds like a strawman.