More 0 hours workers than ever..

no i would guess he was ageny wich if reputable are not really zhc, then he is on the books, however im concerned with how people accept these with such a cavaller acceptance

There are also problems with agency work. Some agencies indulge in sharp practice which costs their 'clients' dear.

I don't understand why employers get workers through agencies these days, instead of employing them themselves like they used to.

dont fall for that old chestnut mate btw are you happy with these companies avoiding paying taxes too ?

So you're accusing a company you don't even know the name of, of tax avoidance. That's a low point for you, and the bar isn't that high.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 22:31 ----------

There are also problems with agency work. Some agencies indulge in sharp practice which costs their 'clients' dear.

I don't understand why employers get workers through agencies these days, instead of employing them themselves like they used to.

Pensions, maternity leave, paternity leave, holidays etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

most agency work is not zh,s

So you're accusing a company you don't even know the name of, of tax avoidance. That's a low point for you, and the bar isn't that high.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 22:31 ----------

Pensions, maternity leave, paternity leave, holidays etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

So your are in full support of ZHC.,s

How far back are you thinking that 'they used to'? I had agency work back in 1992 where I wouldn't know if I was working and where it would be from one day to the next. Suited me fine, I was still a student. I just rang them up in the morning if I fancied working that night.

How far back are you thinking that 'they used to'? I had agency work back in 1992 where I wouldn't know if I was working and where it would be from one day to the next. Suited me fine, I was still a student. I just rang them up in the morning if I fancied working that night.

True most agencies well British ones are above the above and give day by day work, however we have alot of eastern EU agencies operating in the GB now, mainly for Eastern EU workers.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 22:40 ----------

What on earth are you basing that on?

on talking to agencies most want a days work at a time, of course agencies are not like 40 hours a week but our discussion earlier was like 2 hours then sent home and the another 4 hours later that day

Edited by phil752

so you saying you would want that now.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 22:46 ----------

Depends on the situation of both company and individual. Should all current zhc jobs be thus? No. is it being abused? Yes. Should they be banned? No.

so it better to have a perm job but then there are some that can be exploted, im talking about regular people, not studend , back packers or temp migrant, so i guess we are on the same page.

Edited by phil752