More 0 hours workers than ever..

so you saying you would want that now.

For myself? No. It was fine for me at the time though. Same as my wife has a secondary job as bank staff (ZHC) for the NHS, works fine for her.

If you ban ZHCs across the board, what happens to my wife for example? Do you think the NHS will offer her X amount of hours a month (as she tends to only do two or three NHS shifts a month) even if they don't need her to work those shifts, or do you think they'd just tell her she isn't needed at all and they'd use stupidly expensive agency staff to cover those shifts at short notice instead?

so you saying you would want that now.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 22:46 ----------

so it better to have a perm job but then there are some that can be exploted, im talking about regular people, not studend , back packers or temp migrant, so i guess we are on the same page.

I don't think we are. A "regular" person (whatever they are) might be ok with a zhc too rather than the somewhat tired stereotypes you've put forward.

For myself? No. It was fine for me at the time though. Same as my wife has a secondary job as bank staff (ZHC) for the NHS, works fine for her.

If you ban ZHCs across the board, what happens to my wife for example? Do you think the NHS will offer her X amount of hours a month (as she tends to only do two or three NHS shifts a month) even if they don't need her to work those shifts, or do you think they'd just tell her she isn't needed at all and they'd use stupidly expensive agency staff to cover those shifts at short notice instead?

ill take that as a no then, so there is no defence from you if i said it was unacceptable for the populus that seems to be dependant and enforced onto it

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 23:04 ----------

I don't think we are. A "regular" person (whatever they are) might be ok with a zhc too rather than the somewhat tired stereotypes you've put forward.

im taking jo soap, bread winner whatever you may call them. so you are in favour of them. its a big NO fromr me other than what i said earlier, is it a yes or no from you, simples?

Edited by phil752

ill take that as a no then, so there is no defence from you if i said it was unacceptable for the populus that seems to be dependant and enforced onto it

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 23:04 ----------

im taking jo soap, bread winner whatever you may call them. so you are in favour of them. its a big NO fromr me other than what i said earlier, is it a yes or no from you, simples?

You're making it a simple question because you think it's a simple question. My answer is a few posts above. End of.

You're making it a simple question because you think it's a simple question. My answer is a few posts above. End of.

i was just trieing to get a clear answer, so i guess your saying yes, people should be forced into zhc against being unemployed. Why is it a difficult question.

i was just trieing to get a clear answer, so i guess your saying yes, people should be forced into zhc against being unemployed. Why is it a difficult question.

Set up your own business and come back to me in 6 months. I guarentee you'd take any zhc offered.

Without sounding arrogant, no one is going to offer me a ZHC and no, I wouldn't take it if they tried to and nor would anyone else in my profession at my level.

You can say it's unacceptable all you want, however I've given two scenarios where it worked fine. So it obviously works for some people even if it doesn't for others. If people are being forced to take ZHCs, then that is wrong. Otherwise, if they are happy to work on a ZHC then that's up to them.

Without sounding arrogant, no one is going to offer me a ZHC and no, I wouldn't take it if they tried to and nor would anyone else in my profession at my level.

You can say it's unacceptable all you want, however I've given two scenarios where it worked fine. So it obviously works for some people even if it doesn't for others. If people are being forced to take ZHCs, then that is wrong. Otherwise, if they are happy to work on a ZHC then that's up to them.

i quite agree it fits some time for second incomes or studends or the young getting into the work force, however it seams to becoming the norm, which as you I feel it wrong, but a lot on good old SF seem to be advers to saying what that feel, weid.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 23:43 ----------

Set up your own business and come back to me in 6 months. I guarentee you'd take any zhc offered.

so its a yes then

i quite agree it fits some time for second incomes or studends or the young getting into the work force, however it seams to becoming the norm, which as you I feel it wrong, but a lot on good old SF seem to be advers to saying what that feel, weid.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 23:43 ----------

so its a yes then

I don't think you can read.